The 2010 Soccer World Cup is around the corner.
Here is my to-do list of remaining World Cup preparations:
- Re-read Fever Pitch
- Cover living room withTurf
- Rent backup power generator
- Make sure all banners outside the house will withstand strong wind
- Prepare Flash Cards for all players
- Purchase some foam rocks at the Halloween store that can be thrown at the TV
- Prepare a list of excuses for clients why projects are delayed
- Decide which wall will be plastered with the entire game table
- Temporarily hide all friends on FB that are not soccer relevant
- Get more judgmental and refresh some stereotypes
- Watch some epic 1970 World Cup battles including the game of the century
- Compare what the bookies have to offer
- Spray the World Cup logo onto the grass in the front yard
- Get emergency food supplies for a month
How many of those am I really going to do?
You’d have to come over to find out.
What am I overlooking? Nobody is perfect ;)
Related articles by Zemanta
- CBS Sports to send Steve Nash to cover 2010 FIFA World Cup (ballhype.com)
- Some Players Dislike Adidas Jabulani World Cup Soccer Ball (shoppingblog.com)
- Rant From a Soccer Fan: Why So Much Hate for Soccer in America? (bleacherreport.com)