Thinks that suck about being single:
- Not being able to shop at Victoria Secret – because you can’t just hand lingerie to the next person down the street.
- Not being dragged into watching chick flicks any longer – I kind of like most of them.
- Having to pay for massages.
- Not being able to look at least one woman’s butt without being called a creeper.
- Looking at the stats that tell you that married people have a longer life span. If eternal life comes with total boredom I’d pass on this one.
- Having to think about who to share all your amazing moments or stories with.
- Balanced decision making: Yes I can decide everything on my own now but it feels rewarding to reason, compromise and to know you are on the same page with your partner.
- Going back into the past and looking at old pictures. It refreshes my memories of the 80’s and my horrible hairdo and “fashion slips”.